General, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments are all used to maintain and enhance the smile. Patients can feel confident under the supervision of Dr. Chad Morris and his experienced dental team at Morris Family Dentistry. Dr. Morris, his dental team, and his office staff are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of oral health care possible.
Our general dental care addresses current dental problems and can prevent future oral health issues. Restorative dental solutions are used to restore missing teeth, protect weakened teeth, address gum disease, and treat bite disorders. Cosmetic dental treatments brighten the tooth enamel, straighten crooked teeth, and create a uniform smile.
Comprehensive Dental Services in Zachary, LA
At Morris Family Dentistry, Dr. Morris takes a comprehensive approach to meet the needs of his patients. As a Dawson-trained dentist, he not only examines the teeth and gums but also takes the function of the muscles and jaw into account when treating his patients. Dr. Morris is thorough in the diagnostic process so he can better understand his patient’s dental problems and find the best solutions.
Additionally, Dr. Morris emphasizes the link between oral health and overall health. He has advanced training in the SMART Protocol for the removal of amalgam fillings and is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, having completed coursework dedicated to whole-body approach to dentistry. Our Zachary dental office is fluoride-free, as an excess of fluoride can lead to weakened bone, hypertension, iodine deficiency, and more. Dr. Morris has also been trained in safely removing old dental fillings that contain mercury.
Discover more about the professional dental treatments Dr. Morris provides to his patients at Morris Family Dentistry:
Cosmetic dentistry solutions address imperfections in the smile:
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners help patients straighten crooked teeth comfortably over time.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain ceramic shells that are bonded to the front of teeth.
- Tooth Bonding: Tooth bonding addresses discolored and injured teeth using a resin material that is sculpted onto the teeth and cured.
- Teeth Whitening: In-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments are used to brighten the tooth enamel by multiple shades. Patients can easily maintain their brilliant whitening results with routine dental care and touch-ups.
General Dental Care
General dentistry services ensure long-lasting functionality and oral health:
- Custom Mouthguard: Call Dr. Morris if you need a new sports mouthguard for the upcoming season. He can provide customized treatment.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have just knocked out a permanent tooth, or are experiencing excessive bleeding after a dental procedure, call our office for emergency dental care.
- Family Dentistry: As a family dentist, Dr. Morris can treat patients of all ages under one roof.
- Frenectomy: If you have tongue-tie or lip-tie, Dr. Morris can provide oral surgery and myofunctional therapy.
- Mercury-Free Dental Fillings: Using mercury-free dental fillings can prevent the bioaccumulation of mercury in the body.
- Tooth Extraction: A dental extraction is often needed for patients with impacted wisdom teeth or patients with severe dental infections. Removing a problem tooth or teeth improves oral health overall.
Our restorative dentistry services will help you restore your smile with these professional, long-lasting treatments:
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges replace multiple teeth with natural-looking dental prosthetics.
- Dental Crown: A tooth crown may be used to cover and provide durability to a dental implant, implant restoration, or damaged tooth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants can be used for single missing teeth and can also secure dental bridges and dentures.
- Dentures and Partials: Patients with rows or arches of lost teeth can restore their smile with dentures.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Scaling and root planing provide a deep clean to remove bacteria that cause gum inflammation and disease.
- TMJ Treatment: TMJ disorders are caused by increased stress on the temporomandibular joints, which connect the skull and jawbone. As a result, patients with TMJ disorders may suffer from frequent headaches and clench or grind their teeth. Physical therapy and a custom nightguard can help assuage TMJ pain.
Contact Morris Family Dentistry Today
Are you looking for a dentist that treats patients from Zachary, LA? Call Dr. Morris at 225.725.7565 or schedule a dental appointment on our website.